Community Post: 9 Stages Of Running Into Someone From High School
1. You’re out in your hometown and spot someone you know from high school
You know who they are but you were never that close so it’s always awkward to talk to them.
2. Damnit, you made eye contact, now you have to say something
3. But sometimes they don’t even remember who you are
Should you try to jog their memory or pretend you don’t know them either and reintroduce yourself?
4. You make painful small talk and they tell you all the great stuff going on in their life
5. Like how they just graduated from community college after 5 years
6. If they’re one of the really cool ones they’ve already gotten married or had a kid
7. And then you have to tell them about your wildly uneventful life
8. You look around trying to think of something else to converse about
9. But just end the conversation quickly because it’s starting to look like this:
Read more: http://buzzfeed.com/achio/9-stages-of-running-into-someone-from-high-school-fjio