1. Your parents assumed that you literally no idea how to function without them.
2. You get in trouble for being dedicated to your craft.
3. Their fashion choices never cease to embarrass you.
4. Family portraits are always unfortunately themed.
5. Everyone thinks your parents are god’s gift to the Earth.
Pixar / Via fuckyeahtheincredibles.tumblr.com
6. There was a clear favorite even thought your parents said they loved all of you equally.
7. You went through a lot of babysitters. A lot.
8. This was how EVERY family vacation ended.
9. There was a strict hierarchy in your family.
10. Your parents lived in a total fantasyland.
11. The Mama/Papa Bear title has been well earned.
12. Technology totally baffles your parents.
13. There was one ‘auntie’ who wasn’t actually related to you, but was always around.
14. But you loved her because she was always on your side.
15. (and it helped that she had the coolest stuff)
Pixar / Via wifflegif.com
16. Your house was a dictatorship and privacy was a lie you told yourself.
17. Stranger danger was your biggest fear.
18. THIS HAPPENED ALL THE TIME EW SO GROSS.
Pixar / Via fydisneymisfits.tumblr.com
19. And you accidentally walked in on an…incident once, and that’s the last you’ll ever speak of it till your dying day.
Pixar / Via onlychildprobs.tumblr.com
20. But at the end of the day, your parents totally believed in and supported you.
21. So basically your childhood was: